Emotions is described in many different ways. You can be happy, you can be sad, mad, joyful, etc. My emotion everyday is just trying to be positive and try to be happy. Seems like when i have that motto, someone always have to come along and ruin it.
Mood Swings people like to describe as being "bi-polar" but it is not. Poeple have up and down moods but in my eyes mostly downs but it all goes along with life. When I have mood swings, it can often cause an amount of stress on me because I worry about "nonimportant things".Everyday I will have a different mood, you omay think I'm bi-polar but far from.
One thing that is happily to calm me down when these happen is my music. Music is everythinh to me. When I'm mad, I can depend on music to be there for me. Its just like my second boyfriend, knows how to get me back on track, and puts me in another zone. Its like meditation for me. MUSIC MAKES ME HAPPY.
No comments:
Post a Comment